Thursday 8 September 2011

My Lily-C Scar Reductuon Therapy sheet has arrived!

I was interested to see that this kind of thing was available.  Being the kind of person that loves low rise bikini's I am defo interested in making my scar as invisible and flat as possible so I ordered this from Boots.com and paid £25.  I subsequently saw a seller on Ebay selling the same thing for £9 but cest la vie!



I am pleased it has arrived so I will be checking with the doctor tomorrow to see when I can start wearing it.  In the most part my wound is pretty much healed so  I think it shouldn't be long before I can wear the silicone sheet which amongst other things will mean I no longer have to wear grandma's pants!  I am so sick of those things I can't tell you.  I swear they may my belly hot and clammy!  Nice hey!


Another thing I will be trying out will be tissue massage in an attempt to reduce the amount of scar tissue adhesion to my skin and to my internal organs.  I will cover this in more depth (or with a link to you tube instead) in a later post.  Hopefully I will be able to start that at 3 or 4 weeks post surgery.  Fingers crossed.

"Hoping to be fibroid free!"
Tama x


No comments:

Post a Comment