Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm shattered!!

Why do I keep doing this to myself!?

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE SHOPPING!!!  I could shop all day, for myself, for others, I don't really care I just love to be in the shops!

After umm'ing and ahhhhh'ing about whether to join my mum and sister for a trip into town I decided to go along and actually slap a bit of make up on before doing so.  Makes a change to be in my maxi dress as opposed to my baggy hareem (MC Hammeresque) pants.

Before leaving I asked how long we would be in town and recieved no definitive answer, should have had second thoughts then but to be honest I thought I would be okay.  Well all was well until about 45mins before we were sat in the car to go home.  That last 45mins though was a fricking nightmare, my stomach and back started hurting so bad I had to stop and take a couple of codine or I don't think I would have been able to make the walk back to the car.  Anyway, I managed to get back but lawdy, do I feel the pain now.  Shouldn't have done it - especially as I am skint as I'm a contractor and didn't work for a month before the surgery and won't be able to work for at least a month after the surgery.  Never mind, I got a couple of bargains and got to spend some lovely time with my mum and my sister.

It was worth it.....!  I will just go up for a nap now.

"Hoping to be fibroid free!"

Tama x

No comments:

Post a Comment