Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm thinking about going home next week

I hope I am ready. 

I definitely feel ready to sleep in my own bed.  The only problems I can forsee are getting possible slips and falls and the temptation to pick up heavy things that I shouldn't.  I will be trialing a night at home before moving all my stuff back.  It will be nice to get back to my own surroundings.

With the above said, I will be forever eternally grateful to my mother for taking care of me these past few weeks.  I honestly don't know where I would be withough her.  I have also benefitted from having a wonderful boyfriend who has also done his bit to take care of me over the weekends as I have stayed with him every weekend since my op.

They are both huge stars!!!

Love you both
Tama x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment