Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Wound Feels Weird Today

I've been at my sisters house all day today and although I've had a really lovely day spending time with family, I really think I should have stayed in bed and rested up.

My wound has thickened up slightly above the incision and below it.  It is worse on the right hand side which is where the largest fibroids were removed.  Maybe it is bruising or the wound repairing itself.  Yesterday my whole wound area, well slightly just above the incision felt incredibly hot.  Maybe that was just my body repairing itself.

Regardless of what I think it is, I am going to make an appointment for Friday unless it miraculously improves tomorrow.  I am not taking any chances when it comes to possible infection of either the wound or my innards!!!

"Hoping to be fibroid free!"
Tama x


No comments:

Post a Comment